Kerrygold Irish Butter 250g
over 3 weeks *
Real butter - now softer!
Creamy, pure Irish butter!
Real butter, just naturally softer. Our farmers are proud of their deliciously creamy butter - made softer with the help of our grass fed cows.
- Speciality / International / Irish / Dairy
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Butter, Fats & Spreads / Block Butter / Continental Butter
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Butter, Fats & Spreads / Block Butter / Salted Butter
- Brands: Kerrygold
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Kerrygold Company Limited,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Added Ingredient: Salt.
Fat 80% min, Salt 2% max.
No added preservatives.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||0g|
With the sharpness of the lemon combined with the vanilla-flavoured meringue topping, it is no wonder this pie is an American family favourite.
1 hr 20 mins
Your favourite Rice Krispies snack now made even tastier with a chocolate topping that the whole family can enjoy!
Easy to make and delicious to eat. These butterscotch squares are perfect to make with the family over the weekend.
There's nothing like warm gooey caramel. Try making this tasty recipe with your kids.
For your next party, turn these classic family-favourite cereal snacks into festive cupcakes.
View all recipes containing Kerrygold Irish Butter
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Dec-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.