Offer - Keta Alaskan Salmon Waitrose 220g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5) (avg. 6.5)*
Price per kg: £18.18
Firm & flavoursome
Love life - rich in omega 3
Fish caught in Alaska's well managed, responsible fisheries
Love life By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information.
Per 100g calories 197 10%, sugars 0.1g <1%, fat 12.2g 17%, saturates 2.6g 13%, salt 0.13g 2% GDA
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. This product has been previously frozen under controlled conditions. It is suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Pan fry for 13-14 minutes...
Then try flaked into a fragrant Asian broth
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish.
Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain
Cooking Instructions - General
Size and thickness of fish may vary, cook times are given as guidance.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Oven cook - From Chilled
Conventional Oven 200°C 12-15 mins.
Fan Oven 180°C 12-15 mins.
Gas Oven 6 12-15 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Loosely wrap salmon in lightly buttered foil to form into a parcel. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven.
Shallow Fry - From Chilled
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Place salmon into the pan skin side down and pan fry over a medium heat, turning halfway through cooking.
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed.
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled.
- Contains: Fish
Keta Alaskan Salmon
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/2 pack|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.11g|
|of which saturates||2.6g||2.84g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||6.6g||7.22g|
|of which polyunsaturates||2.6g||2.81g|
Cold Poached salmon is a Swedish Midsummer classic, served with a dollop of mayonnaise and the year's first new potatoes, boiled in dill.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.