- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Kinetik Allergy Reliever
Around the world millions of people suffer from allergic rhinitis, hayfever and other afflictions which cause havoc with the nose and nasal cavities.
The suffering is often a lot worse in the summer months due to the presence of pollen and sufferers can be become desperate to relieve the symptoms of their allergies.
The Kinetik AR1 Allergy Reliever is designed to be a safe and easy way of relieving those irritating symptoms without taking any drugs.
Using Red Light Therapy, the AR1 suppresses the cells which release histamine. This helps to relieve the symptoms and let you get on with your life as normal.
Red Light Therapy was developed by the Americans for the Vietnam War and has since been used for a vast array of medical applications.
• Relieves the symptoms of hayfever, rhinitis and other common complaints including watery eyes, runny noses and sneezing.
• Simple, portable and ergonomic device with a very simple interface make it easy to use.
• Replaceable nose probes allow extra users.
• Not suitable for users with pacemakers or any other implanted medical device
• Not suitable for users with Nasal Polyposis, sensitive skin in the nose or poor circulation
• Never look directly into the light beams emitted from the probes
• Avoid using the device near any flammable gasses
• To avoid cross-contamination, make sure each user has their own set of nasal probes. Do not share the nasal probes.
• 1 x Kinetik Medical Allergy Reliever
• 1 x Lanyard
• 1 x Nose Probes
- Brands: Kinetik
Prepare & Use
Insert 2x AAA batteries (included). Push the nasal probes into the nose as far as comfortably possible. Press the large button on the unit to start the treatment cycle. Each cycle lasts approximately 3 minutes. The device will automatically shut off after this time. It is safe to use the unit 3-4 times a day, allowing 5 to 6 hours between each treatment. If you feel any discomfort or need to turn the unit off during the cycle, simply press the large button again at any time.
Country of Packing
Kinetik Medical Devices Ltd.,
26 Alie Street,
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.