- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Kinetik Blood Pressure Monitor with Traffic Light
Add any 3 Health & Wellbeing offer items & get the cheapest item free - This offer is available until 12/8/2014, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 99 promotional items per customer
Kinetik was born from a single idea. That health monitors are not just for people with diagnosed conditions, such as Hypertension. Health monitors are for everyone - and if designed to be attractive, affordable and accurate - they can encourage regular checks on `wellness' in every home.
The Kinetik Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitors are the first in the world to be tested and approved by the British Hypertension Society's own validation service. They are designed to be an easy way for customers to check their blood pressure as part of their daily lives, at home or in the office. We have used the power of design to create a range of affordable, easy to use and attractive products suited to the home environment, rather than the clinic.
The Kinetik BPM1KTL blood pressure monitor has a simple clean design featuring large buttons and display for easy operation and comes complete with one high quality standard size cuff (22-30 cm).
• Irregular Heartbeat detection - The device warns the user if it detects an abnormal or irregular heartbeat during usage. This can be a vital early warning sign.
• Time/Date function - As well as displaying the current time and date, the unit automatically logs this against your readings, so you can see exactly when your last measurement was taken.
• Kinetik `Traffic Light' system - This makes understanding your blood pressure easier. Depending on the reading, your blood pressure will range from Green to Red along the traffic light scale, Green being the optimum. This occurs automatically after each reading.
• Dual Memory (2x 60, 120 total) allows 2 users to use the same device independently and keep their individual results separate.
Safety Warning If you are concerned or in doubt about your condition or the readings given by the unit, always consult a doctor or healthcare professional.
Blood Pressure Monitor
Standard size (22-30cm) Cuff
Prepare & Use
Insert 4x AAA batteries (supplied) and press the `Start' button to activate the device.
The device will prompt you to choose your user number - U1 or U2 for user 1 or 2 respectively.
This determines which memory bank your blood pressure reading is saved to, so make sure you choose the right one.
The device will prompt you for this information each time it is turned on.
To choose between U1 or U2, press the `Memory/Select' button.
Once the desired user number is displayed, press the `Start' button to proceed.
Place the blood pressure monitor cuff on your upper arm - The cuff should be in line with your heart.
Ensure you are relaxed and are sitting upright.
Try and leave around 30 minutes between eating/drinking or other activity and taking your blood pressure.
Attach the cuff to the unit by plugging in the hose.
Inflate the cuff by pressing the `start' button again on the monitor.
The process will take approximately 30 seconds; your blood pressure reading will displayed on the screen of the monitor when finished and stored to the memory automatically.
If you need to switch the device off during the cycle for any reason, just press the `Start' button at any time.
Kinetik Medical Devices Ltd.,
26 Alie Street,
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.