- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
King of Shaves Anti-Bacterial Shave Gel for Sensitive Skin 150ml
AlphaGel Shave Gel
Aloe Vera. Tea Tree Oil.
Prime + Shave + Protect = SSE v2.0.
King of Shaves AlphaGel™ Antibacterial Shave Gel with active skin cleansing and spot control ingredients employs SSE,™ v2.0 of our unique Skin Surface Enhancing technology, with DDS™ (Dual Delivery System) that helps protect, moisturise and lubricate your skin throughout the shave giving excellent razor performance and glide. The antibacterial formula helps clean your skin leaving your face smooth and supple.
Ideal for sensitive / problem skin.
- The low foam formula means you see exactly where you're shaving - perfect for avoiding problem areas, shaping sideburns and goatees.
- Dermatologically tested and unfragranced.
- Brands: King Of Shaves
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Prepare & Use
Directions: For best results use as part of the King of Shaves PSP™ (Prime, Shave, Protect) regime.
- Prime: Shave during / after warm bath or shower and wash your face with King of Shaves Antibacterial Face Wash.
- Shave: Squeeze a generous amount of AlphaGel onto hand and massage into wet beard. Using a sharp blade, shave carefully in direction of hair growth taking special care around the sensitive neck area. Rinse the blade frequently.
- Protect: After shaving, thoroughly rinse off, pat dry and protect skin with a King of Shaves Balm or Moisturiser
Country of Origin
The King of Shaves Company,
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Chloride, Triclosan, Benzophenone 4, Citric Acid, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jul-2014 at 05:06. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.