- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Kingsmill 50 / 50 Thick 800g
Buy any 2 for £2. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Kingsmill 50/50 is a deliciously soft thick sliced white bread with hidden wholegrain and no bits. Made with 50% wholemeal flour - 33% of the baked loaf - it's a source of fibre and contains more than half your daily wholegrain in just two slices (based on 2010 US dietary guidelines of 48g whole grain per day). Nutritionists believe we should all be eating more wholegrain foods, and with its soft and fluffy texture, this bread is the perfect way for even fussy eaters to increase their intake. What's more, this loaf is suitable for freezing as well as being kosher, halal and suitable for both vegetarians and vegans, so the whole family can tuck in at any time of the day.
Kingsmill 50/50 is a great way to encourage younger children to eat more wholegrain. Perfect for sandwiches and toasting, it can even be used to make a whole host of delicious recipes. Why not use your leftover bread to make some scrumptious strawberry French toast? Simply beat an egg with 2 tablespoons of semi skimmed milk then cut 2 slices of 50/50 into 4 triangles, soak in the egg mixture and fry in oil or butter until golden brown. Serve drizzled with honey and scattered with fresh strawberries.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Country of Origin
Allied Bakeries Ireland,
PO Box 4212,
Bag - Plastic.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Soya\Soybeans, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour (33%), Wholemeal Wheat Flour (33%), Water, Yeast, Salt, Vinegar, Soya Flour, Vegetable Oil, Emulsifiers: E471, E472e, Preservative: Calcium Propionate (added to inhibit mould growth), Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher; Halal
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per slice|
|Energy||235 kcal||103 kcal|
|of which: sugars||3.4g||1.5g|
|of which: saturates||0.4g||0.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2014 at 06:34. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.