Kingsmill 50/50 Wraps 6 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 25)*
35% of your daily wholegrain in 1 wrap*
*Based on 2010 US Dietary Guidelines of 48g of whole grain a day.
Follow us on
- Brands: Kingsmill
Suitable for Home Freezing
Microwave - From Ambient. To enjoy warm:
Remove all packaging. Place 1 wrap on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power.
650 Watt: 14 secs.
750 Watt: 12 secs.
850 Watt: 10 secs.
These are guidelines only as appliances may vary; Oven cook - From Ambient. To enjoy warm:
Remove all packaging. Place all 6 wraps on an oven-proof plate and cover with foil. Place in a pre-heated oven for approximately 8 minutes at 200°C/400°F/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
These are guidelines only as appliances may vary
Preparation and Usage
Fold It: Warm Bean Tomato & Spinach Wraps Ingredients Makes 2 2 Kingsmill 50/50 Wraps 1 tablespoon sunflower oil 1/2 onion, peeled and diced 1 garlic clove, minced 2 teaspoons chilli powder, or to taste 1 teaspoon ground cumin 400g chopped fresh tomatoes 1/2 tin kidney beans (200g), drained and rinsed 135g chopped spinach 2 tablespoons soured cream 2 tablespoons salsa Preparation Method 1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and sauté onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Stir in chilli powder and cumin, and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the tomatoes and kidney beans. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. 2. Stir in the spinach and cook for 5 minutes more. 3. Heat the wraps according to the Heating Instructions. 4. Spoon 1/2 of the bean mixture into the middle of each warm wrap. Fold and garnish with soured cream and salsa. Roll It: Deli Wraps Ingredients Makes 2 2 Kingsmill 50/50 Wraps 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped 2 tomatoes, chopped 1/2 red pepper. chopped 2 chestnut mushrooms, chopped 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint Black pepper to taste 100g grated low fat Cheddar cheese Preparation Method 1. Mix the onion, tomatoes, red pepper and mushrooms with the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, fresh mint and black pepper in a bowl. 2. Add 1/2 the mix to one side of each wrap, then sprinkle 1/2 of the grated cheese over the top. 3. Roll each wrap over to ensure all ingredients are enclosed and cut in half. Bake It: Parma Ham and Tomato Pizzas Ingredients Makes 2 2 Kingsmill 50/50 Wraps 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato paste 200g cherry tomatoes, halved 6 slices parma ham, roughly torn Handful fresh salad spinach 120g of mozzarella cheese, sliced 1 tablespoon olive oil Dried oregano Preparation Method 1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/440°F/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6. 2. Lay 2 wraps on 2 baking sheets and spread each with the sun-dried tomato paste. 3. Scatter over the cherry tomatoes, parma ham, the fresh salad spinach and the mozzarella. 4. Drizzle each with olive oil and scatter with a little dried oregano. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Country of Origin
Allied Bakeries Ireland,
PO Box 4212,
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Eggs, May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (31%), Wholemeal Wheat Flour (31%), Water, Vegetable Fats (Shea Kernel, Palm), Humectants: Glycerol (from Soya), Guar Gum, Dextrose, Wheat Gluten, Raising Agents: E450, Sodium Carbonates, Emulsifier: E471, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate (added to inhibit mould growth), Salt, Acidity Regulator: Malic Acid, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum, Flavouring, Flour Treatment Agent: E920, May also contain Nuts, Sesame, Milk and Egg
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Wrap||% RI+ Per Wrap|
|Energy||295 kcal||180 kcal||9%|
|of which: saturates||3.2g||2.0g||10%|
|of which: sugars||3.0g||1.8g||2%|
|+RI = Reference Intake|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Jan-2015 at 03:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.