- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Kit Kat 2 Finger Milk 8 x 20.8g
Have a break, have a KIT KAT
The nation's favourite chocolate biscuit bar!
Store cool and dry.
Each bar contains:
Energy 447kJ 107kcal = 5%, Fat 5.1g = 7%, Saturates 2.9g = 15%, Sugars 10.8g = 12%, Salt 0.04g = <1% of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
Energy per 100g: 2129kJ/508kcal
Contains 8 servings
Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Contains Milk, Contains Soya\Soybeans, Contains Wheat
Sugar, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Vegetable Fat (Palm Kernel/Shea/Sal/Illipe/Kokum Gurgi/Mango Kernel), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin, Soya Lecithin), Butterfat (from Milk), Natural Flavourings, Skimmed Milk Powder, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Yeast, Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per bar||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|Energy||2129 kJ||447 kJ||8400 kJ|
|508 kcal||107 kcal||2000 kcal||5%|
|Fat||24.5 g||5.1 g||70 g||7%|
|of which: saturates||14.0 g||2.9 g||20 g||15%|
|Carbohydrate||64.8 g||13.6 g||260 g||5%|
|of which: sugars||51.6 g||10.8 g||90 g||12%|
|Fibre||2.0 g||0.4 g||-||-|
|Protein||5.8 g||1.2 g||50 g||2%|
|Salt||0.20 g||0.04 g||6 g||<1%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2014 at 05:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.