Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes 12 x 10g
Price per 100g: £1.66
Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes are made with carefully selected herbs and spices to enhance the natural flavour of your fresh ingredients. They are the secret seasoning ingredient that Michelin starred chef Marco Pierre White uses in his kitchen.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Directions: Place cube in a jug. Add 450ml (3/4 pint) of boiling water and stir to dissolve. Alternatively add crumbled cube directly to dishes as a seasoning.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unilever Foods UK
- Contains: Celery, Yeast
- Free from: Gluten, Lactose
Salt, Potato Starch, Vegetable Fat, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Chicken Fat (2%), Chicken Powder (1%), Spices (Turmeric, White Pepper, Celery Seeds), Flavourings, Onion, Maltodextrin, Powdered Lemon Juice, Parsley, Colour (Plain Caramel), Antioxidant (Rosemary Extarct).
No Added MSG
No Artificial Preservatives
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Lactose
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per cube|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||1.5g|
Paste bakes are easy to prepare and will feed a number of people. They make great midweek meals - and if you have kids, they even allow you to sneak in some veg if you want!
Jollof rice is a delicious dish. Made with chicken pieces and vegetables, this tomato based dish will have you shouting for delight.
1 hr 25 mins
Lactofree community member Liz Dunning created a recipe for cheesy cauliflower using Lactofree products - the perfect accompaniment to any meal!
You can’t really go wrong with roasted vegetables. Here we’ve added Puy lentils, some soft cheese and a light mustardy dressing. It makes a wonderfully lush buffet dish, as it won’t wilt or spoil. Photo © Richard Jung
1 hr 10 mins
A chunky pie with a crisp crust.
1 hr 35 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.