Offer - Knorr Lamb Stock Cubes 8 x 10g
over 1 month *
Gluten free. No added MSG. No artificial preservatives. Free from artificial colours.
Store in a cool, dry place
Prepare & Use
Place stock cube in a jug add 450ml (3/4 pint) of boiling water and stir to dissolve or use as directed in your recipes.
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK
Per 100 ml Energy 30 kJ 5 kcal <1%*, Fat 0.6g <1%*, Saturates 0.4g 2%* Sugars 0.1g <1%*, Salt 0.97g 16%* Energy per 100 ml: 30 kJ / 5 kcal *% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal). 1 cube = 450ml stock.
- Contains Celery, Free From Gluten
Salt, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea Butter, Sal Butter), Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Lamb (4%), Sugar, Flavourings, Onion Powder, Caramel Syrup, Spices (Garlic, Pepper, Parsley Roots, Celery Seed, Turmeric), Herbs (Parsley, Rosemary), Maltodextrin
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From MSG (Glutamate)
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100ml stock (=1 portion**)||%* per portion**|
|of which saturates||0.4g||2%|
|of which sugars||0.1g||<1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)|
|** 1 portion = 100 ml (based on 4-5 portions per cube. Pack contains 36 portions)|
Traditionally a recipe to use meat and potatoes from a Sunday roast, this version is topped with potato and leek mash.
This is a feast fit for a king, queen, and your little princes and princesses!
There are many versions of this dish, with lamb and potatoes, cooked long and slow for maximum flavour and tenderness.
This is a pasta dish with a difference. Orzo is a cross between risotto rice and pasta, meaning that it's really filling. We've used lamb mince with plenty of fresh flavours to keep it tasting nice and light. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com!
Long, slow cooking really brings out the flavour in this typically English hotpot. With its layers of celeriac and potato, it makes great comfort food.
2 hrs 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Aug-2014 at 03:13. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.