Knorr Lamb Stock Cubes 8 x 10g
over 1 month *
- Brands: Knorr
Store in a cool, dry place
Place stock cube in a jug add 450ml (3/4 pint) of boiling water and stir to dissolve or use as directed in your recipes.
Preparation and Usage
How to use Knorr Stock Cubes:
Dissolve the cube into 450ml of boiling water.
Add the cube directly into the dish.
Mix the cube with a little olive oil and rub into meat.
Knorr top tip
Pop any leftover lamb straight into an ovenproof dish and top with veg and sliced potatoes. Add Knorr Stock and cook for a tasty hot pot!
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK,
No added MSG
Per 100 ml Energy 30 kJ 5 kcal <1%*, Fat 0.6g <1%*, Saturates 0.4g 2%* Sugars 0.1g <1%*, Salt 0.97g 16%*
Energy per 100 ml: 30 kJ / 5 kcal
*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal).
1 cube = 450ml stock
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salt, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea Butter, Sal Butter), Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Lamb (4%), Sugar, Flavourings, Onion Powder, Caramel Syrup, Spices (Garlic, Pepper, Parsley Roots, Celery Seed, Turmeric), Herbs (Parsley, Rosemary), Maltodextrin
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From MSG (Glutamate)
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100ml stock (=1 portion**)||%* per portion**|
|of which saturates||0.4g||2%|
|of which sugars||0.1g||<1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)|
|** 1 portion = 100 ml (based on 4-5 portions per cube. Pack contains 36 portions)|
This is a feast fit for a king, queen, and your little princes and princesses!
This is a pasta dish with a difference. Orzo is a cross between risotto rice and pasta, meaning that it's really filling. We've used lamb mince with plenty of fresh flavours to keep it tasting nice and light. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com!
Long, slow cooking really brings out the flavour in this typically English hotpot. With its layers of celeriac and potato, it makes great comfort food.
2 hrs 30 mins
Serve this lamb dish with crisp, juicy spring greens for full-on freshness.
1 hr 45 mins
A hearty Moroccan stew to be enjoyed by the whole family or friends.
1 hr 40 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Jan-2015 at 04:24. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.