Knorr Pork Stock Cubes 8 x 10g
over 3 weeks *
Knorr Pork Stock Cubes are made with carefully selected herbs and spices to enhance the natural flavour of your fresh ingredients. They are the secret seasoning that Michelin starred chef Marco Pierre White uses in his kitchen.
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Place stock cube in a jug.
Add 450ml of boiling water and stir to dissolve.
Alternatively add whole cube directly to dishes as a seasoning
Unilever Foods UK,
- Contains: Celery
- Free from: Gluten, Lactose
Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Sugar, Pork Fat (3.5%), Burnt Sugar Caramel, Dextrose, Pork Powder (1%), Onion Powder, Flavourings (contains Celery), Maltodextrin, Herbs (Parsley, Tarragon), Spices (Pepper , Celery Seed), Spice Extracts (contains Celery)
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per cube|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||1.4g|
Pork and sage is a classic and tasty combination for stuffing.
Pork and apple are the perfect pairing in this hearty dish. Topped with potato and baked until the pork is tender, this rustic winter warmer will win over the whole family.
1 hr 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 04:03. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.