Knorr Pork Stock Cubes 8 x 10g
over 3 weeks *
Store in a cool dry place
Place stock cube in a jug.
Add 450ml of boiling water and stir to dissolve.
Alternatively add whole cube directly to dishes as a seasoning
Preparation and Usage
How to use Knorr Stock Cubes:
Dissolve the cube into 450ml of boiling water.
Add the cube directly into the dish.
Mix the cube with a little olive oil and rub into meat.
Knorr top tip
Add to your pork chops a sliced apple and any leftover raw veg to the pan and season with a Knorr stock cube mixed with a little olive oil.
Unilever Foods UK,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salt, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea Butter, Sal Butter), Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Sugar, Cured Smoked Pork Fat (Lard, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary), Smoke)(2.5%), Cured Smoked Pork (Bacon, Salt, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary), Smoke)(1.5%), Caramel Syrup, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Parsley, Spices (Parsley Roots, Celery Seeds, Pepper), Smoke Flavouring
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
|Typical Values||Per 100ml prepared (=1 portion**)||%* per portion**|
|of which saturates||0.3g||2%|
|of which sugars||0.1g||<1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)|
|** 1 portion = 100 ml (based on 4-5 portions per cube. Pack contains 36 portions)|
Pork and apple are the perfect pairing in this hearty dish. Topped with potato and baked until the pork is tender, this rustic winter warmer will win over the whole family.
1 hr 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jan-2015 at 02:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.