- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Koko Dairy Free Chocolate + Calcium Milk Alternative UHT 1L
over 1 month *
Coconuts - A great source of nutrition
Coconuts are actually a fruit, not a nut, with a unique combination of nutrients that have made them a staple part of the diet of millions of people living in the tropics.
Coconuts are a rich source of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs), fatty acids that are more easily digested than fats found in other oils.
Around 50% of these MCFA's are made up of lauric acid.
Rich in M.C.F.A.s
Consumption of 'good fats' is an important part of a balanced diet, contributing towards healthy cell function. The fat in coconut contains 60% medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs). Unlike saturated animal fats, MCFAs are not readily stored in the body but are digested and used as energy by the body.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days and by date shown.
Prepare & Use
Hob - From Ambient. Pour 250ml into saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring regularly.; Microwave - From Ambient. Pour 250ml into a microwaveable mug.
Heat on full power (650W microwave) for 60 - 75 seconds.
Refer to your microwave manufacturer guidelines for different machine outputs.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Koko Dairy Free,
15 Aston Court,
- Free From Lactose
Filtered Water, Coconut Milk 6.5%, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Calcium Phosphate, Emulsifier: Sucrose Ester, Sea Salt, Cocoa Powder 1.2%, Thickener : Guar Gum, Natural Flavouring, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12
Suitable for Coeliacs
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Dairy
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|Energy||224kJ / 53kcal|
|Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA;s)|
|- Caprylic Acid||0.2g|
|- Capric Acid||0.1g|
|- Lauric Acid||0.7g|
|- Poly unsaturates||nil|
|Vitamin D2||0.75µg (15% NRV*)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38µg (15% NRV*)|
|Calcium||120mg (15% NRV*)|
|**NVR = of an adults Nutrient Reference Value|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2014 at 08:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.