- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Kraft Macaroni Cheese 206g
over 1 month *
Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
Smmmile, it's the cheesiest!
Same gooey, cheesy taste in a fancy new box.
You're probably feeling a lot of emotions right now. Shocked. Amazed. Hungry. But don't feel worried, because inside this box you'll find the same deliciously gooey macaroni & cheese dinner you know and love. It's just got a new grown-up look. so go ahead and hold your head high for loving that classic cheesy goodness. In fact, raise our new box above your head and announce to the whole store that you love it. Because you know you do.
This product sold by weight; not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during handling.
Serving Size: 70g / 2.5 oz.
Servings per Container: about 3.
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Baked Beans, Spaghetti & Pasta / Pasta Shapes
- Speciality / International / American
- Brands: Kraft
Prepare & Use
6 cups water;
4 tbsp margarine;
1/4 cup 2% milk.
1. Boil water stir in macaroni; Cook 7 to 8 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain do not rinse return to pan.
3. Add margarine, milk and cheese sauce mix; mix well.
65% Less Fat and 25% Fewer Calories than classic prep.
Prepare as directed, using 2 tsp. unsalted butter and 1/4 cup fat-free milk
Country of Origin
Kraft Foods Global Inc.,
IL 60093-2753 USA.
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Enriched Macaroni Product (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Cheese Sauce Mix (Whey, Milkfat, Milk Protein Concentrate, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Contains Less than 2% of Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Enzymes, Cheese Culture).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||6g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which cholesterol||15mg|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Jun-2013 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.