Kraft Stove Top Cornbread Stuffing Mix 170g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.99
Stove Top Stuffing Mix
Ready in 5 minutes!
Makes 6 ½-cup servings.
- Brands: Kraft
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Boil 1-1½ cups water and 1/4 cup (4 tbsp.) 53% vegetable oil spread stick* in medium saucepan.
Stir in contents of Stuffing Mix pouch; cover.
Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes, Fluff with fork.
Mix contents of Stuffing Mix pouch, 1-1½ cups hot water and 1/4 cup (4 tbsp.) 52% vegetable oil spread stick*, cut into pieces, in 1-1½-quart microwaveable bowl; cover.
Microwave on High 5-6 minutes until heated through. Fluff with fork.
Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time is approximate.
In the Bird
Up to 8 lb. (size of bird) - 1 (6 oz. pouches)
8-12 lb. (size of bird) - 2 (6 oz. pouches)
12-20 lb. (size of bird) - 3 (6 oz. pouches)
Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Do not stuff bird until ready to roast.
Rinse bird; pat dry. Stuff lightly with prepared stuffing.
Roast as directed on poultry wrapper.
Stuffing is done when meat thermometer inserted in center of stuffing reaches 165ºF. Bake any extra stuffing in separate covered baking dish with bird last 30 minutes of baking time.
More recipes on the packaging:
- Easy Chicken Bake;
- Chilli-Beef Stuffing Bake;
- Corn & Bell Pepper Chicken Bake
Country of Origin
Kraft Foods Global, Inc.,
PS Foods Limited
PO Box 575
Carton - Recyclable.
- Contains Celery, Contains Gluten, Contains Soya\Soybeans
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Degermed Yellow Corn Meal*, High Fructose Corn Syrup*, Dried Onions, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean* and Cottonseed Oil, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Celery, Monosodium Glutamate, Dried Parsley, Spice, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein*, Turmeric Extract, Cooked Chicken (1.2%), Chicken Broth, Annatto (Color), Natural Flavour, Artificial Flavour, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Contains Gluten Celery & Soy, * Genetically Modified
This product may contain GMO's.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||per serving (28g)|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
|of which sugars||7.1g||2.0g|
Cornbread gives this recipe its colourful appearance. If you can’t find it in the shops, make your own or use white bread instead Good with roast meats, especially alongside turkey. Leftovers can be chopped and sprinkled over vegetable dishes as a savoury topping.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.