- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Kraft Stove Top Turkey Stuffing 180g
over 1 month *
Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Turkey
With Real Turkey Broth
Ready in 5 minutes!
Makes 6 ½-cup servings.
Prepare & Use
Boil 1-1½ cups water and 1/4 cup (4 tbsp.) 53% vegetable oil spread stick* in medium saucepan.
Stir in contents of Stuffing Mix pouch; cover.
Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes, Fluff with fork.
Mix contents of Stuffing Mix pouch, 1-1½ cups hot water and 1/4 cup (4 tbsp.) 52% vegetable oil spread stick*, cut into pieces, in 1-1½-quart microwaveable bowl; cover.
Microwave on High 5-6 minutes until heated through. Fluff with fork.
Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time is approximate.
In the Bird
Up to 8 lb. (size of bird) - 1 (6 oz. pouches)
8-12 lb. (size of bird) - 2 (6 oz. pouches)
12-20 lb. (size of bird) - 3 (6 oz. pouches)
Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Do not stuff bird until ready to roast.
Rinse bird; pat dry. Stuff lightly with prepared stuffing.
Roast as directed on poultry wrapper.
Stuffing is done when meat thermometer inserted in center of stuffing reaches 165ºF. Bake any extra stuffing in separate covered baking dish with bird last 30 minutes of baking time.
More recipes on the packaging:
- Easy Turkey Bake;
- Easy Turkey Pot Pie;
- Turkey & Stuffing Skillet
Country of Origin
Kraft Foods Global Inc.
IL 60093-2753, USA.
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Yeast
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Onions*, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cooked Turkey and Turkey Broth, Yeast, Parsley*, Maltodextrin, Celery*, Spice, Caramel Color, Sugar, Corn Syrup*, Turmeric, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, With BHA, BHT, Citric Acid and Propyl Gallate.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||7.1g|
|of which saturates||<0.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-May-2013 at 00:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.