Offer - L'Oreal Elvive Nutrigloss Light Shampoo 400ml
Does your long hair turn greasy quickly: becoming dull and flat - losing its shine and energy? To revive your hair's shine, the L'Oréal Laboratories have developed Elvive Nutri-Gloss Light, with Pearl Protein + Citrus.
Innovation - Light Technology:
The active elements concentrated in Pearl Protein give natural pearls their brilliant shine and resistance. Pearl Protein is combined with Citrus, known for its purifying properties. Together, the formula delivers a dual action:
It frees the hair of deposits whilst smoothing and cleansing the fibre.
It gives balanced nutrition from root to tip, without overloading the hair.
Results: Mirror Shine, Cashmere Touch... Even Lighter!
- Cleansed, your hair feels weightless and looks healthy.
- Nourished and smoothed, the surface of the hair captures and better reflects the light.
Prepare & Use
Directions for usr:
Apply on wet hair, lather and rinse. For extra care use as part of the complete Elvive Nutri-Gloss Light range.
Packing - Recyclable
Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cyclodextrin, Dimethicone, CI 17200 / Red 33, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocamide Mipa, Nacre Powder, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Carbomer, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Methyl Cocoate, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Oct-2014 at 02:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.