La Chasse Syrah 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £6.99
La Chasse Shiraz
The name La Châse is derived from the historic chest that contained the great reliquaries of the Popes who lived in Avignon during the 14th century.
La Châse Shiraz (also known Syrah) is sourced from the finest Languedoc vineyards in the South of France. Our winemakers carefully select the noble grapes to create this classic Shiraz.
This vibrant and full-flavoured red wine displays lively violet and red berry aromas and is in a smooth, fruity, medium-bodied style on the palate, with a long satisfying finish.
Alc. 13.5% Vol.
10.1 UK Units
- Off Licence / Red Wine / France
- Speciality / International / French / Wine
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Bronze / IWSC
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / France
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Grape / Shiraz
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Grape / Shiraz
- Brands: La Chasse Du Pape
- Countries: France
- Regions: Languedoc-Roussillon, Southern France
- Storage: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Wine Cellar: Red, Medal Winners
Drinking well now or cellar for up to 4 years.
Prepare & Use
Enjoy La Châse Shiraz on its own or with chicken, barbecues and cheese. Best served at 15-17°C. Drinking well now or cellar for up to 4 years
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Gabriel Meffre à 84190 - France.
Glass bottle and screw cap recyclable .
- Contains: Sulphites
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Goose meat is rich in flavour, making it a perfect choice for a festive dinner party or special Sunday meal.
3 hrs 20 mins
Pieces of chicken cooked slowly in a rich red wine sauce, enhanced by the robust flavours of shallots, garlic, mushrooms and bacon.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.