- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - La Chasse du Pape Chardonnay / Viognier 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 25%, was £6.99 - Save 25% when you order by 21/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 75cl: £5.24
The name La Châsse du Pape is derived from the historic chest that contained the great reliquaries of the Popes who lived in Avignon during the 14th century.
La Châsse du Pape Chardonnay Viognier is sourced from the finest Languedoc vineyards in the South of France. Our winemakers carefully select the noble grapes to create this elegant blend of 50% Chardonnay and 50% Viognier.
This round and harmonious white wine displays ripe, exotic and fruity aromas and is in a fresh, lively, easy-drinking style on the palate.
Alc. 12.5% Vol.
10.1 UK Units
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Type / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / White Wine / Chardonnay
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Commended / Decanter
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / France
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Wine / White
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Country / France
- Brands: La Chasse Du Pape
- Countries: France
- Regions: Languedoc-Roussillon
- Storage: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Viognier
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Options: On Offer
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Wine Cellar: White, Medal Winners
Best served at 10-12°C. For optimal enjoyment, consume now or within 3 years of age.
Prepare & Use
Best when served at 10-12°C, enjoy La Châsse du Pape Chardonnay Viognier on its own or with fish, seafood and white meat. Ideally enjoy within up to 3 years of the vintage.
Country of Origin
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.