- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - La Rectorie Cotes du Ventoux 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Buy any 6 selected wine, save 25% - Buy any 6 selected wine, save 25%. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 96 promotional items per customer.
Price per 75cl: £5.59
La Rectorie Ventoux 2011
A full flavoured yet soft, succulent wine.
This wine has been made by French wine maker Delphine Bistac in partnership with the Bottle Green international winemaking team.
We have sealed this wine with a screwcap to guarantee that the flavours captured in the vineyard are brought to you unspoilt.
The appellation Ventoux covers the vineyards on the southern banks of Mount Ventoux in the Rhone Valley, southern France. The grape varieties are similar to those used for Cotes du Rhone - a blend of Grenache and Shiraz.
Alc. 14.5% Vol.
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Wine / Red
- Off Licence / Red Wine / France
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Bronze / Decanter
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / France
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Type / Shiraz
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Type / Shiraz
- Brands: Wine
- Countries: France
- Regions: Rhone
- Storage: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah, Grenache
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Options: On Offer
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Wine Cellar: Red, Medal Winners
Prepare & Use
Ideal with savoury dishes and cheese. It may also be drunk on its own and is best served at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Mis en bouteille par Du Peloux à Courthézon
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Pieces of chicken cooked slowly in a rich red wine sauce, enhanced by the robust flavours of shallots, garlic, mushrooms and bacon.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.