- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
La Rosca Cava Sparkling 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £6.99
The excellent quality of La Rosca Cava Brut results from a careful selection of the finest grapes from the Cava region around Barcelona in North Eastern Spain and the painstaking application of the Traditional Method of secondary fermentation in bottle.
This meticulous approach produces and elegant, sparkling wine of complexity and balance.
Alc. 11.5% Vol.
- Drinks / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Cava
- Off Licence / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Sparkling Wine / Spain
- Drinks / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Sparkling Wine / Spain
- Off Licence / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Cava
- Brands: La Rosca
- Countries: Spain
- Regions: Catalonia
- Grape Varieties: Other White Grapes
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Styles: Sparkling
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Prepare & Use
Serve chilled to create the perfect match for any occasion
Country of Origin
Coniusa - Sant Sadurni d'Anoia,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
For an extra special treat try making Hartley’s Strawberry Jelly with Champagne or sparkling wine instead of water.
These sophisticated jellies add a touch of class to any party. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Light and clean-tasting with a deep fruit finish, this German cocktail mixes sparkling wine, vodka and lemon juice with rich, syrupy Chambord. Fresh and fruity with a sparkling finish. To make a ptitcher: 100ml Finlandia 100ml Chambord 25ml of lemon juice (2 lemon wedges squeezed) Top with a bottle of sparkling white wine Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
For a special occasion, you may want to use champagne, but any good sparkling wine will do.
All the flavours of summer in one stunning dish, perfect to serve as a very innovative twist on strawberries and cream!
View all recipes containing La Rosca Cava Sparkling
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.