Lactofree Fresh Whole Milk 1L
over 1 week *
Lactose free*, pasteurised standardised whole filtered dairy drink.
*We make every effort possible to ensure that Lactofree dairy drink contains no lactose. We carry out rigorous scientific testing using the most accurate UKAS-accredited tests available which enable us to detect lactose at the trace level of 0.03%. At this detection level our tests show that there is no lactose present in Lactofree.
Trouble digesting milk?
If drinking cows' milk causes you symptoms such as nausea, stomach cramps, bloating, gas and diarrhoea, this may be caused by the lactose in milk and could mean that you are lactose intolerant.
How can lactofree help?
Lactofree is made from cows' milk, with the lactose removed. So if you're lactose intolerant, you no longer have to miss out. Lactofree gives you the nutritional goodness and taste of regular cows' milk, just without the lactose.
What is lactose intolerance?
Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose - the sugar found naturally in cows' milk.
How will I know if I'm lactose intolerance?
Try the elimination challenge diet on our website, www.lactofree.co.uk, which will help determine if you're lactose intolerant or not.
Good for healthy teeth & bones.
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Fresh Milk / Whole Milk
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Milk Alternatives & Drinks / Milk Alternatives
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Fresh Milk / Soya & Dairy Free Milk / Lactose Free Milk
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Dairy Free Milk / Lactose Free Milk
Store upright in fridge at 0-5°C
Once opened, use within 3 days and do not exceed the 'Use by' date. After each use, reclose and refrigerate at once.
DECANT & FREEZE FOR 1 MONTH.
Prepare & Use
Not suitable for milk allergy sufferers. If in doubt consult your GP
Country of Origin
- Contains: Milk
- Free from: Lactose
Standardised Whole Milk, Lactase Enzyme
|Typical Values||per 100ml||Per 200ml|
|of which sugars||2.5g||5g|
|of which saturates||2.3g||4.6g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||1g||1.9g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.1g||0.2g|
Lactofree community member Liz Dunning created a recipe for cheesy cauliflower using Lactofree products - the perfect accompaniment to any meal!
Lactofree community member Mia Botcher's recipe for Crème Brulée with Fresh Berries offers a new twist on an old favourite - perfect for spring!
1 hr 20 mins
Lasagne is a household favourite, but why not try a new twist on this traditional recipe? Lactofree community member Katja Plasse's speciality is Spinach and Soft White Cheese Lasagne - a sure-fire hit with the whole family!
We all have those chocolate cravings that cannot be ignored. Lactofree community member Mia Botcher's easy Chocolate Sorbet recipe has only 4 ingredients and is so easy to make, you'll never be without a quick choc fix again!
1 hr 25 mins
Chocolate spread is extemely versatile and packed with the goodness of nuts. This easy recipe by Lactofree community member Mia Botcher will be a hit with the whole family.
View all recipes containing Lactofree Fresh Whole Milk
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 04:13. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.