- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Lactofree Soft White Cheese 200g
over 3 weeks *
Medium Fat Lactose Free Soft White Cheese
Trouble digesting dairy products?
If eating products made from cows' milk causes you symptoms such as nausea, stomach cramps, bloating, gas and diarrhoea, this may be caused by the lactose in milk and could mean that you are lactose intolerant.
How can lactofree help?
Lactofree soft white cheese is made from cows' milk.
Lactase enzyme is added during the cheese making process to break down the milk sugars into simpler forms that your body can absorb. So what you get is delicious Lactofree soft white cheese, which gives you the taste and nutritional goodness of regular soft white cheese, just without the lactose!
What is lactose intolerance?
Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose - the sugar found naturally in cows' milk.
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Spreads & Cheese / Cheese
- Fresh / Cheese / Dairy & Lactose Free Cheese
- Fresh / Cheese / Cream, Soft & Cottage Cheese / Cream & Soft Cheese
- Brands: Lactofree
Once opened use within 5 days.
Country of Origin
Added Ingredients: Lactase Enzyme
|Typical values||per 100g||per 30g serving|
|of which sugars||3g||0.9g|
|of which saturates||10.5g||3.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||3.9g||1.2g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.3g|
Pesto is a great way to add some excitement to any dish. Try this recipe from Lactofree community member Mia Botcher that is quick, simple and healthy.
This recipe created by Lactofree community member Jo Webster-Green can be served as a starter or as a main meal with a green salad. Delicious both hot or cold, these little parcels are a versatile treat!
This is a favourite with the Lactofree Team and is a great pick-me-up for anyone in need of a bit of comfort food. Pair with a crusty ciabatta straight from the oven and you have a winner!
Lasagne is a household favourite, but why not try a new twist on this traditional recipe? Lactofree community member Katja Plasse's speciality is Spinach and Soft White Cheese Lasagne - a sure-fire hit with the whole family!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.