Offer - Lamb Shish Kebabs Waitrose 280g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Price per kg: £14.29
4 Middle Eastern kebabs, made with coarse-cut lamb, seasoned with coriander, mint, onion, garlic and spices
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. For use by date see front of pack. Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. Keep covered. Store at bottom of refrigerator. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Grill 10-12 mins. Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium grill and turn frequently. Cook thoroughly until piping hot, there is no pink meat and juices run clear. Oven cook. Electric, 190ºC, 15-25 mins. Fan, 170ºC, 15-25 mins. Gas 5, 15-25 mins. Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Cook thoroughly until piping hot, there is no pink meat and juices run clear. Barbeque. Take extra care when barbecuing. If possible cook first and barbecue to finish. Cook thoroughly until piping hot, there is no pink meat and juices run clear.
Serving suggestion: Serve with warm flatbreads, fresh Tzatziki and wedges of fresh lemon.
Country of Origin
UK and New Zealand.
Country of Packing
Sleeve and skewers recyclable.
Lamb (71%), Chopped Herbs (Coriander (7%), Mint (6%), Chopped Onion (5%), Breadcrumb, Ground Spices (Coriander, Cumin, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Cloves), Garlic Puree, Lemon Zest, Salt, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite.
Breadcrumb contains Wheat, Flour, Salt, Yeast.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|of which saturates||6.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.