- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Lamb Weston Supreme Crisscuts 600g
Price per 100g: 28p
Crisscuts are lightly spiced potato waffles. Enjoy with all the family.
It was in the late '50s in the town of Weston, Idaho that Gilbert Lamb discovered a revolutionary way of cutting french fries. Almost 50 years later, that small factory is now one of the biggest manufacturers of frozen potato products in the world.
Crisscuts are cut from specially selected potatoes. Because they are then pre-fried in sunflower oil, Crisscuts are not only low in trans fatty acids, but low in saturated fatty acids too.
- Brands: Lamb Weston
Keep frozen. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Prepare & Use
For best results in the oven: preheat the oven to 200ºC (gas mark 6). Spread the crisscuts in a single layer over a baking sheet (preferably on greaseproof paper) and bake for around 18 minutes. After 10 minutes turn the Crisscuts.
For best results in the deep fat fryer:
Heat the oil or frying fat to 175ºC. Then fry in portions of roughly 300 grams for 5 minutes. After 30 seconds shake the basket well. After frying, drain the Crisscuts on kitchen paper.
Change the oil or frying fat reguarly
Country of Origin
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast
Potatoes, sunflower oil, wheat flour, modified starch, salt, spices (black pepper, chilli pepper), starch, garlic powder, onion powder, yeast extract, raising extracts (E450(i), spice extracts (paprika, black pepper), dextrose.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||<1g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.