Offer - Laverstoke Park Buffalo Koftas 300g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £13.30
No artificial colourings
No artificial preservatives
Our Buffalo Koftas were created with simple good fast food in mind. Lean buffalo meat, spiced with traditonal kofta herbs and spices are quick and easy to prepare after a busy day - delicious!
Pure and simple…
Buffalo - like fine Beef, but lighter
We are still on Cloud Nine after winning `The Best English Speciality' on top of 3 Gold Stars - the highest rating awarded - by The Great Taste Awards for our Buffalo Fillet. We are really proud of this recognition from the most thoroughly judged food awards in the UK. Not only does buffalo taste as delicious as the very best beef, but from a nutritional point of view it's extremely lean. Try it for a change and discover why The Great Taste Awards judges rated it so highly!
Burgers & Sausages
Our burgers and sausages are real meals to savour. They are made on the farm using fresh onions, garlic and herbs. Our buffalo burgers are truly special and our sausages are in a class of their own!
20 Meatballs for 4 Koftas
4 Skewers included
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Keep refrigerated after purchasing. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly and use within 24 hours. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Barbecue - From Chilled. Buffalo Koftas are suitable for barbecuing.; Cooking Instructions - General. Ensured cooked throughout before serving. These are guidelines only as cooking appliances vary in performance.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven. Electric 190°C, Gas mark 5. Remove all packaging.
Place on a baking tray, ensuring meatballs are not touching each other, on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 - 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Heat two teaspoons of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Remove all packaging and place meatballs into the pan.
Fry turning occasionally for 6 - 7 minutes.
Country of Origin
Laverstoke Park Farm,
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
4 skewers included.
- Free From Gluten
Buffalo Meat 90%, Garlic Purée, Mint, Parsley, Blend (Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Ascorbic Acid, Rosemary Extract), Atlantic Sea Salt, Cumin, Coriander, Red Chilli, Paprika, Black Pepper, Cinnamon
Free From Artificial Colourings
Free From Artificial Preservatives
Free From Rusk
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|Energy||880kJ, 211 kcal|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.