Laverstoke Park Farm Buffalo Burgers 228g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6) (avg. 6)*
Price per kg: £15.31
Great Taste Gold 2008
2 Laverstoke Park Farm Buffalo Burgers
Of all domesticated species the Water Buffalo has been least influenced by modern science. Although they only produce about a third of the milk of modern dairy cow that milk milk has exceptional qualities. Milk from Laverstoke's 400milking buffaloes is currently available in selected Waitrose stores. Buffalo meat is a low fat, tasty alternative to beef.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
If freezing, freeze on day of purchase & consume within one month. Defrost thoroughly and use within 24 hours. Once defrosted do not re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: When handling raw meat, ensure all surfaces, utensils and hands are thoroughly cleaned afterwards. Keep raw meat separate from cooked foods, ideally at the bottom of your fridge.
This product contains raw meat and must be cooked according to the cooking instructions.
Remove all packaging.
Do not reheat.
Domestic grills vary. The following is a guide only.
Grill for 10-12 mins under medium heat, turning occasionally.
Fry in a ½ tbsp of olive oil or lard for 10-12 mins on medium heat.
Ensure cooked throughout before serving
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Laverstoke Abattoirs Ltd
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve & plastic tray recyclable.
- Contains: Yeast
- Free from: Gluten
Buffalo Meat 94%, Fresh Onion, Unrefined Sea Salt, Stock (Water, Beef Bones 36%, Onions, Carrots, Leeks, Garlic, Thyme, Bayleaves, Peppercorns), Ground White Pepper, Garlic, Mace.
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.