Offer - Laverstoke Park Farm Buffalo Mozzarella 125g
Save 25%, was £2.50 - Save 25% when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
6 days guaranteed (avg. 12.5)*
Price per kg: £14.96
Laverstoke Park Farm Hampshire
- Healthy Soil
- Healthy Grass
- Healthy Animals
- Healthy Meak & Milk
- Healthy People!
Made from pasteurised milk
Consume with 3 days of opening.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºc
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Laverstoke Park Produce llp
''I started farming Laverstoke to produce the best tasting, healthiest food, without compromise, for my family & myself.
We researched mozzarella for two years, visiting Italian mozzarella producers. Strangely, the mozzarella I experienced there did not resemble mozzarella I had eaten in the UK.
I discoevered that in Italy for the first three days after mozzarella is made, they eat it naturally - just cut in half & eaten with their fingers at room temperature. The wonderful burst of freshness, aroma & taste hits you whilst the fresh milk oozes out! Only after four days do they eat it with tomato, fresh basil, olive oil....
This prompted me to invest in the best equipment to make mozzarella. We trained in Italy in the craftsmanship of artisanal mozzarella. Guided by one of the top Italian Mozzarella specialists, we produce mozzarella at Laverstoke using milk from our 1,600 plus water buffalo herd. It is very exciting that we can make a mozzarella in the UK that rivals the best in Italy. My aim is to export LAVERSTOKE MOZZARELLA to Italy!!!!''
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Buffalo Milk, Salt, Rennet
Contains Milk, Lactose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.