Laverstoke Park Organic Black Pudding 250g
The great British classic just got better! Using Laverstoke's award winning produce Stuart our chef has based our recipe on Hebridean style black pudding - which uses medium sized oatmeal as opposed to fat - to create this lightly spiced organic rustic black pudding with all natural ingredients, Try it - we think you'll love it!
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
Laverstoke Park Farm
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Always check that the product is piping hot before serving.
These are guideline only as cooking appliances vary in performance.; Grill - From Chilled. Under medium heat over a medium flame for 5-6 minutes, turning halfway through.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Pan-fry over a medium flame for 5-6 minutes, turning halfway through.
Country of Origin
Laverstoke Park Farm,
Pigs Blood (27%), Oatmeal, Onion, Beef Fat, Pork Fat, Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid*, Salt*, Spices, *Organic unless asterisked
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.8g|
|of which saturates||9.5g|
Scallops are one of my favourite foods to eat and prepare. They can be a little tricky to deal with, but are utterly superb when cooked right. Rather like a good steak, you want to combine the flavours and textures of a well-cooked outer layer with a tender and succulent inside. Here is a quick guide to get perfect scallops every time.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.