- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Laverstoke Park Organic Pork & Smoked Bacon Sausages 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per kg: £10.00
Organic Pork & Smoked Bacon Sausages
These sausages have to be tried to be believed. Succulent organic pork blended with our nitrate free organic dry cured bacon to enhance the natural richness of the pork. All our sausages have a homemade artisan style, are course cut and made with fresh stocks with satisfyingly high meat content. Please note all our sausages are nitrate free, gluten free with no artificial flavours or preservatives.
Made from slow growing organic pigs born and reared outside with added organic bacon which has been cured on our farm without the addition of nitrates or nitrites.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
When handling raw meat, ensure all surfaces, utensils and hands are thoroughly cleaned afterwards.
This product contains raw meat and must be cooked according to the cooking instructions. Remove all packaging.
Extra care must be taken to avoid drying out through cooking. Ensure cooked throughout before serving. Pinking of the cooked product may be experienced due to the absence of preservative. This will not affect product quality.
Domestic grills vary. The following is a guide only. Pre-heat grill to a medium heat. Place sausages on grill rack and grill for 15-18 minutes turning occasionally.
Heat 1/2 tbsp (8ml) of oil or lard in a frying pan until hot. Cook on a medium heat for 15-18 minutes, turning occasionally
Country of Packing
Laverstoke Park Farm,
Modified Atmosphere Pack.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
- Contains Celery, Contains Milk
Pork (74%), Smoked Bacon (16%) (Pork, Sea Salt*, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid* Demerara Sugar), Vegetable Stock (Salt*, Corn Starch, Palm Fat, Yeast Extract*, Celery, Carrot, Leek, Paprika, Onion, Sugar, Garlic, Herbs (Celery, Lovage, Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary, Red Pepper, Turmeric), Milk Powder, Sea Salt*, Spices, Natural Casings*, *Organic unless asterixed
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.