Laverstoke Park Organic Pork Sausages 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5) (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £10.00
Organic Pork Sausages
If you love a really meaty, sausage, then this is for you! Made on the farm using the meat from our organic pigs raised outside on our rich pastures, it contains only shoulder meat, for superior flavour and quality. Because of the unique way we rear our pigs, the pork is naturally more flavoursome, we also add some further depth with a few traditional spices and herbs including nutmeg, coriander and mace. All our sausages have a homemade artisan style are course cut and made with fresh stocks with satisfyingly high meat content. Please note all our sausages are nitrate free and gluten free with no artificial flavours or preservatives.
Laverstoke Park Farm takes complaints and feedback very seriously, following feedback from our customers we have now reviewed and improved this product - we hope you enjoy it
Keep refrigerated below 4°C after purchasing.
If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly and use within 24 hours. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
Laverstoke Park Farm,
Tray & Heat Sealed.
- Contains: Celery, Yeast
Pork (94%), Vegetable Stock (*Salt, Corn Starch, Vegetable fat, Yeast Extract, Celery, Carrot, Leek, Paprika, Onion, Sugar, Garlic, Herbs (Celery, Lovage, Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary), Turmeric), *Salt, Ground White Pepper, Coriander, Nutmeg, Mace, Ginger.
*Organic unless asterixed.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.