- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Lean Mince (Typically 10% Fat) Hereford Beef Waitrose 400g
Buy any 3 for £10 - Add any 3 offer items & pay £10 - This offer is available until 18/6/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per kg: £10.98
Lean Ground Beef (typically 10%fat)
Ideal for quick cook recipes
Succulent and tender beef, full of flavour and produced from cattle
bred from registered pedigree bulls.
This Waitrose meat is packed in flow wrap packaging which is made out of high quality material and developed especially for food use, this innovative packaging is robust yet lightweight.
The pack will contain a level of air to provide a cushion which protects the meat through transit. The height of the ‘pillow’ can vary from pack to pack due to natural variances. This has no adverse effect on the meat itself and you can still expect the same high quality Waitrose meat no matter the height of the dome.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days.
Do not exceed use by date. Cool any leftovers to room temperature,
refrigerate within 2 hours and consume within 2 days. Suitable for
freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before
use: do not refreeze once defrosted
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Pan Fry: Remove all packaging. Place the mince in a frying pan and cook for
4 - 6 minutes until browned. Add choice of sauce or stock, bring to the boil,
reduce heat for the remaining time and simmer gently, stirring occasionally
until thoroughly cooked. Pan fry for 24 - 26 minutes. We recommend that all
minced beef should be cooked thoroughly until the juices run clear and there
is no pink meat
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Nil|
|of which saturates||4.5g|
Taco shells can be filled with all sorts of spicy fillings and make great party food.
These meatballs have a deliciously ‘appley’ flavour – and what a great way to disguise fruit! This hearty feast hits the spot every time.
Everyone knows how to make it, but not this way.
The perfect dish for family meals or casual entertaining.
Pasta and meatballs have got to be one of the most popular family style Italian meals of all time. What I like about this recipe is the tasty tomato and pepper sauce which accompanies it. I have used red and yellow peppers with some chopped parsley, thickened with tomato passata and red wine. Make double quantities of the sauce, so that you can freeze one portion for another time.
1 hr 5 mins
View all recipes containing Lean Mince (Typically 10% Fat) Hereford Beef Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.