Offer - Leek Gratin Waitrose 300g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5) (avg. 5)*
Price per 100g: 73p
Leeks in a rich cheese and wholegrain mustard sauce topped with a Cheddar cheese crumb.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. For use by date see front of pack. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Electric (200°C): 20-25 mins.
Fan (180°C): 20-25 mins.
Gas (gas mark 6) 20-25 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot and golden brown. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Check that food is piping hot. Stand for 2 minutes before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray, film and sleeve recyclable..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Mustard, Milk, Yeast
Cheddar Cheese and Wholegrain Mustard Sauce, Leeks (43%), Cheddar Cheese Crumb (6%).
Cheddar Cheese and Wholegrain Mustard Sauce contains Milk, Mature Cheddar Cheese (16%), Water, Double Cream, Unsalted Butter, Cornflour, Wholegrain Mustard (2%), Wheat Flour, Salt, White Pepper, Ground Nutmeg.
Cheddar Cheese Crumb Contains Mature Cheddar Cheese (68%), Breadcrumbs (30%), Salt.
Breadcrumbs contain Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Yeast.
Wholegrain Mustard contains Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
|of which saturates||5.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.