Lemon Thyme Sprigs Waitrose 20g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per 10g: 57.5p
With a wonderful flavour combining zesty citrus and aromatic thyme. Simply strip the leaves from the stem and sprinkle over vegetables before cooking. Delicious with fish, white meats and in stuffings.
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Lemon Thyme
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Thyme
Refrigerate after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use. Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Wash before use. Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children. .
Lemon and thyme are traditional roasting ingredients and make a simple, yet delicious, glaze when added to the butter.
1 hr 15 mins
The red wine adds flavour to this spread and cuts through the richness of the liver.
This version of the Italian pizza got its name from pissala, a paste made from anchovies.
1 hr 45 mins
Small, grey-green Puy lentils are valued because of the way they hold their shape during cooking.
A rack of lamb is tremendously accompanied by a rusic ratatouille. For best results, marinate the lamb for 4 hours or overnight and cook and season each of the vegetables for the ratatouille separately, to bring out each of their flavours.
View all recipes containing Lemon Thyme Sprigs Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.