- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Lemon 10 per pack
Buy 3, save 10% - Buy 3, save 10%. Order by 30/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Phenylephrine HCl, Paracetamol.
Body Aches & Pains.
For the symptomatic relief of colds and flu.
Ingredients (per sachet):
Action: Analgesic & antipyretic. Relief of: Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains.
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 12.2mg.
Action: Decongestant. Relief of: Blocked nose.
Also contains ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sucrose and aspartame.
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Multi-Symptom / Sachets
- Health & Wellbeing / Cold, Cough & Flu / Multi-Symptom / Sachets
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store below 25ºC in a dry place.
Prepare & Use
How to take: For oral use. Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
How much to take: Adults and children 12 and over: 1 sachet every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12, except on medical advice.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Do not take if: allergic to any of the ingredients, if you have heart disease or high blood pressure.
Always read the label.
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited.
Paracetamol 1000mg, Phenylephrine hydrochloride 12.2 mg.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.