Lily's Kitchen Proper Dog Food Slow Cooked Lamb Hotpot 400g
Price per 100g: 54.8p
Proper dog food
Slow cooked lamb hotpot
Welcome to Lily's Kitchen. We believe pets should eat proper food. That's why we've sourced many of our ingredients from organic farms, and have a team made up of cooks, nutritionists, vets and Lily (our chief taster). The love you'd put into a Sunday roast for your family, we've put it into a meal for your dog. We've created many new recipes; you'll find one of Lily's favourites in the tin. It has no artificial colours or preservatives, and no soya or wheat either; only the nutrients and vitamins a dog needs to be brighter and happier.
This food is made from real meat and vegetables. No rendered meats or derivatives, nothing genetically modified, no artificial preservatives, colours, taste enhancers or sweeteners. No wheat, corn or soya.
Prepare & Use
This is a Holistic Complete Foods.
Feed once or twice per day and ideally at room temperature.
- Small dogs: 0.5 - 1 tin per day
- Medium dogs: 1 to 1.5 tins per day
- Large dogs: 1.5 - 2.5 tins per day
A bowl of fresh water should be nearby
Country of Origin
PO Box 59287,
Vale of Health,
Free From Wheat, Contains Lactose, Contains Celery, Free From Soya, Contains Milk
Lamb 60%, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Peas, Organic Squash, Organic Apple, Organic Pearl Barley, Organic Broccoli, Organic Blueberries, Organic Carrot, Flaxseed Omega 3, 6, Golden Rod, Nettle, Aniseed, Celery Seed, Rosehips, Marigold Petals, Cleavers, Kelp, Alfalfa, Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Vitamin A 3000iu/kg, Vitamin D 200iu/kg, Vitamin C 40mg/kg, Vitamin E 30mg/kg, Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, And Vital Minerals including Iodine, Selenium, Manganese and Zinc, Salt 0.2%.
Free From Wheat
Free From Corn (Maize)
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.