Linda McCartney 6 Frozen Vegetarian Sausages 300g
Vegetarian sausages made from a blend of seasoned cereal and vegetable protein.
Good food, good taste.
Vegetarian Society approved.
Linda was passionate about meat-free eating. Her recipes went beyond vegetarianism to creating great tasting food for everyone to enjoy. An original food pioneer; considerate and caring, intelligent and inspiring, she was dedicated to ’good eating’ - in every sense of the term, from ethics to taste.
- Frozen / Vegetarian / Vegetarian Sausages & Burgers / Vegetarian Sausages
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Frozen / Meat Substitutes
- Speciality / Vegan / Frozen
Storage instructions. Food freezer**** * Until best before end. Star marked frozen *** * Until best before end. Food compartment ** 1 month. Food compartment * 1 week. Ice making compartment 3 days. Refrigerator 24 hours. *Should be -18°c or colder. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Prepare & Use
How to cook...
For best results always cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging. Ensure food is piping hot throughout prior to serving. Do not microwave. For fan ovens please refer to your manufacturer’s handbook.
Grill. 1. Preheat grill pan and wire rack on a medium setting. 2. For 2 sausages place on the wire rack and cook for 10 - 12 mins, turning occasionally. 3. For 6 sausages cook for approximately 15 mins.
Conventional oven. 1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. 2. Place sausages on a baking tray in the centre of the oven. 3. For 1 - 2 sausages cook for approximately 15 mins turning once until golden brown. 4. For 6 sausages cook for approximately 18 - 20 mins.
Country of Origin
Hain Frozen Foods UK Ltd, Holt Road, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 8EH.
The Linda McCartney range has been redeveloped and revitalised, inspired by Linda’s recipes, values and integrity. Only the best quality ingredients have been chosen, so you can share the pleasure of great tasting food everyday.
We hope you enjoy Linda’s recipes as much as her family did when she first made them - and still do!.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Sulphites
Rehydrated Textured Wheat Protein (63%), Vegetable Oil, Water, Pea and Wheat Protein, Flavourings, Rusk, Stabiliser: Hydroxy Propylmethyl Cellulose, Textured Wheat Protein contains:, Wheat Starch, Flavourings contain:, Dextrose, Salt, Onion, Yeast Extract, Colour-Red Iron Oxide, Rusk contains:, Wheat Flour, Salt
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.6g|
|of which saturates||3.6g|
This recipe is based on a very old Sussex recipe known as ‘Hikers' brunch’ or Sussex Sausage Rolls. You can use other fillings to make the rolls really interesting and a surprise to bite into. Good food when you’re on the move, they are useful to take if you have an early start to eat part way through your journey.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:49. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.