Offer - Linda McCartney 6 Frozen Vegetarian Sausages 300g
Vegetarian sausages made from a blend of seasoned cereal and vegetable protein.
Good food, good taste.
Vegetarian Society approved.
Linda was passionate about meat-free eating. Her recipes went beyond vegetarianism to creating great tasting food for everyone to enjoy. An original food pioneer; considerate and caring, intelligent and inspiring, she was dedicated to ’good eating’ - in every sense of the term, from ethics to taste.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results always grill or barbecue from frozen.
Remove outer packaging.
Ensure food is piping hot throughout prior to serving. For fan assisted ovens, please refer to your manufacturer's handbook.; Grill - From Frozen. Pre-heat frill pan and wire rack. Turn sausages occasionslly.
Follow grilling guidelines below.
10-12 minutes (2 Sausages).
15 mins (6 Sausages).; Oven cook - From Frozen. Pre-heat oven.
Place sausages on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
15 mins (1-2 Sausages).
18-20 mins. (6 Sausages).
Country of Origin
Linda McCartney Foods,
Unit 23 Britannia Estate,
Carton - Cardboard
Average GDA per 2 sausages 13% 8.8g Fat, 18% 3.6g Saturates, 30% 1.8g Salt, 3% 2.6g Sugar, 202 Calories.
CARTON CARD widely recycled.
Contains Gluten, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites, Contains Wheat
Rehydrated Textured Wheat Protein (63%), Vegetable Oil, Water, Pea and Wheat Protein (4%), Flavourings, Rusk, Stabilisier - Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Textured Wheat Protein Contains: Wheat Starch, Flavourings Contain: Dextrose, Salt, Onion, Yeast Extract, Colour Red Iron Oxide, Rusk Contains: Wheat Flour, Salt
|Typical Values||per 100g||per sausage|
|(of which Sugars)||2.6g||1.3g|
|(of which Saturates)||3.6g||1.8g|
|(of which sodium)||0.7g||0.3g|
This recipe is based on a very old Sussex recipe known as ‘Hikers' brunch’ or Sussex Sausage Rolls. You can use other fillings to make the rolls really interesting and a surprise to bite into. Good food when you’re on the move, they are useful to take if you have an early start to eat part way through your journey.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.