- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate 100g
Lindt Excellence Dark
Extra Fine Dark Chocolate
Luxuriously Smooth, Deliciously Intense
Enlieven your senses with the ultimate chocolate luxury, Lindt Excellence. With this range you will discover the expertise and craftmanship of our Master Chocolatiers in blending the most aromatic cocoa beans with the finest ingredients to create a rich and refined chocolate of intense flavour and elegant texture.
Excellence 70% cocoa. An extra refined and delicately fragrant smooth dark chocolate which has a strong, but not too intense, cocoa flavour with subtle fruit undertones of natural vanilla
- Brands: Lindt
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Lindt & Sprungli (UK) Ltd
4 New Square
TW14 8HA .
- May Contain: Nut, Lactose, Peanut, Soya, Milk
Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Natural Bourbon Vanilla Beans, Cocoa Solids: 70% Minimum
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||28g|
|of which saturates||24g|
Free from flour, this indulgent dish is a dream come true for gluten-free decadence.
Breadcrumbs are an interesting addition to this cake mix. Serve this rich torte with a scoop of your favourite ice cream.
1 hr 30 mins
This very rich chocolate pudding has a velvety texture and is delicious served with tart summer berries.
These little individual puddings are custards, enriched with cream and set with gelatine.
Also known as Arroz Doce, this is a traditional Portuguese dessert.
View all recipes containing Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-May-2013 at 00:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.