Offer - Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed 425g
over 1 month *
51% of the fat is omega 3
Good source of iron
Gluten, dairy and yeast free and No added sugar
- Healthy super foods
- Great taste gold 2010
- Suitable for vegetarian & vegan diets
- Milled organic flaxseed
This energy rich seed is nutritionally dense to support a balanced diet and active lifestyle.
Our Flaxseed is grown in Canada, which is renowned as one of the nest growing countries in the world for Flaxseed, and we work closely with the Flaxseed Council of Canada to ensure that only the highest quality and standard of Flaxseed reaches our customers. Our Flaxseed is Cold-Milled to protect all the nutritional goodness and Omega oils contained in the seed. Flaxseed is one of the nature's richest sources of Omega 3 (ALA) which is an essential fatty acid required in our body.
Our healthy super foods are milled to aid quick and easy absorption into the body, so you can feel the immediate benefits of a wide range of essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals in your diet, naturally.
Health Benefits Include:
- Omega 3 (ALA) - Essential fatty acid used by the body & may help to maintain a healthy heart.
- Protein - Important for the growth and repair of muscles, bones and skin.
- Dietary Fibre - Helps to maintain healthy bowel regularity, maintain blood sugar levels and may assist in lowering cholesterol.
- Lignans - High in antioxidants which assist in eliminating excess free radicals from the body.
- Iron - An integral part of many proteins and enzymes that maintain good health. Important for oxygen transport and the reproduction of red blood cells.
- Zinc - Necessary for immune system function and antioxidants protection of body cells and tissues.
At Linwoods, we source only the finest quality seeds, nuts and berries from around the world to produce our natural, tasty and nutritional healthy super foods.
You can also add our healthy super foods when baking, see our website to try our tasty recipe ideas.
For more info: www.linwoods.co.uk
Per 30g serving 51% of the Fat is Omega 3, 7.2g of Omega 3, Iron 15% RDA, 8.7g of Dietary Fibre, 11% RDA Zinc, 10% RDA Calcium
Agriculture of Canada
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Nuts, Fruit & Seeds / Seeds
- Health & Medicines / Medicines / Stomach & Digestive Remedies / Digestive Care
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Weight Loss & Toning
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Supplements / Flax
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Women's Sports Nutrition / Weight Loss & Toning
- Health & Medicines / Diet & Slimming / Slimming Supplements
- Speciality / International / Northern Ireland / Linwoods
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Nuts, Fruit & Seeds / Mixed Fruit & Nut
Keep refrigerated after opening. Use within 45 days of opening. Also suitable for freezing.
Prepare & Use
Add two heaped dessert spoonfuls daily (30g) to any meal or snack. Try adding to cereal, porridge, fruit, yoghurt, salads, smoothies, casseroles, stir-fry & more.
Our tasty and nutritious healthy super foods can be added to complement any meal at any time of the day.
We recommend 25 - 30 grams = Two heaped dessert spoonfuls daily
Breakfast - Jump start your metabolism with a boost of energy add to: Porridge, Hot or Cold Cereals, Granola, Muffins, Yoghurt, Fruit, Fruit or Vegetable Smoothies, Eggs.
Lunch - For a delicious and nutritious lunch add to: Salads - Salad Dressing, Cottage Cheese, Soup, Sandwiches, Wraps.
Evening - For a nutritious and tasty boost to your evening meal add to: Pasta, Rice Dishes, Casseroles, Stuffing, Stir-Fry, Sauces, Cous Cous, Baked Potatoes
Caution: This product is packed in a plant where sesame seeds and nuts are handled
Country of Origin
190 Monaghan Road,
- Free from: Gluten
100% Organic flaxseed
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Sugar
Free From Gluten
Free From Dairy
Free From Yeast
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 30g|
|of which sugars||1.7g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||4.2g||1.3g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||8.7g||2.6g|
|of which polyunsaturates||31.2g||9.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.