Offer - Little Dish Chicken & Butternut Squash Pie 200g
Clean plates every time!
5 days guaranteed (avg. 13.5) (avg. 13.5)*
- Fresh & natural food for children 1 year+
- No added salt or sugar
- 100% natural ingredients
- Loved by kids
British chicken breast with bite size pieces of butternut squash, carrots and peas, mixed with our tasty cheese sauce and topped with creamy mashed potato. This meal provides a source of calcium.
Serving Suggestions: Eat this dish with a side of steamed veggies.
We are Little Dish and we make fresh, healthy food for kids. We prepare all of our meals by hand so you can serve your children proper food even when you don't have time to cook. And because we create every recipe with our Nutritionist, you know it's going to be nutritionally balanced for your little ones.
There once was a chicken who found, that she flew far too close to the ground. She ate the butternut squash, which helped her take off. The great taste had her soaring around.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Oven cook: Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven for 35 minutes. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Microwave: Microwave ovens vary. These are guidelines only. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place tray on a microwaveable plate for 3 minutes. Stir and check food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins
Country of Origin
33 Notting Hill Gate
Sleeve & Tray.
Cardboard sleeve recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Potato (43%), Little Dish Cheese Sauce (20%), British Chicken (15%), Fresh Butternut Squash (7.5%), Carrots (7.5%), Peas (5%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (2%), Unsalted Butter.
Little Dish Cheese Sauce contains Whole Milk, Water, Mature Cheddar Cheese, Single Cream, Chicken Stock, Unsalted Butter, Flour, Nutmeg.
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 200g serving|
|of which sugars||1.9g||3.7g|
|of which saturates||4.2g||8.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||1.7g||3.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.3g||0.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 02:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.