- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Little Dish Chicken & Butternut Squash Pie 200g
Clean plates every time!
5 days guaranteed (avg. 30)*
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
best results heat from chilled in the oven. Do not reheat. |
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2minutes before serving.
Electric 190°C: 25 mins (from chilled), 35 mins (from frozen).
Fan 170°C: 25 mins (from chilled), 35 mins (from frozen).
Gas Mark 5: 25 mins (from chilled), 35 mins (from frozen).
Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 2minutes in the microwave. Remove film, and serve.
750W: From chilled - 1.5 mins, stand 1 min, cook further 1min. From frozen - 2.5mins, stand 1 min, cook further 2.5mins.
850W: From chilled - 1 min, stand 1 min, cook further 1min. From frozen - 2.5mins, stand 1 min, cook further 2mins.
Country of Origin
33 Notting Hill Gate
Sleeve & Tray.
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Celery
Cheese Sauce (42.5%): Water, Milk, Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (5.5%), Petit Pois (5%), Single Cream (Milk) (5%), Butternut Squash (5%), Carrot (5%), Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Stock (contains Carrot, Celeriac (Celery), Spinach, Beetroot), Potato and Veg Mash (42.5%): Potato, Carrot (17%), Swede (8%), Parsnip (5%), Milk, Butter (Milk), White Pepper, Nutmeg, Cooked British Chicken (15%): Chicken, Cornflour
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 200g pack|
|of which saturates||1.6g||3.3g|
|of which sugars||1.9g||3.9g|
|Veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jul-2014 at 04:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.