Offer - Little Dish Chicken Risotto 200g
Take this to Granny’s, she might like one too!
6 days guaranteed (avg. 14) (avg. 14)*
- Fresh & natural food for children 1 year+
- No added salt or sugar
- 100% natural ingredients
- Loved by kids
Our award winning risotto made with bite size pieces of British chicken breast, tomatoes, butternut squash, sweet potato and two cheeses. This meal provides your little ones with one of their five-a-day.
We are Little Dish and we make fresh, healthy food for kids. We prepare all of our meals by hand so you can serve your children proper food even when you don't have time to cook. And because we create every recipe with our Nutritionist, you know it's going to be nutritionally balanced for your little ones.
There once was a chick who could throw, and became a basketball pro. He said risotto and veg, gave his performance the edge. They helped him stay healthy and grow.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
For best results heat from chilled in the oven. Do not reheat.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven. When cooking from frozen stir halfway through cooking time. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Stir and serve.
Electric (190°C) - 15 mins
Fan (160°C) - 15 mins
Gas (Mark 5) - 15 mins
Electric (190°C) - 25 mins
Fan (160°C) - 25 mins
Gas (Mark 5) - 25 mins
Microwave ovens vary. These are guidelines only. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place tray on a microwaveable plate. Allow to stand for 2 minutes. Stir and check food is piping hot.
B/650W - 3 mins
D/750W - 2 1/2 mins
E/850W - 2 mins
B/650W - 4 1/2 mins
D/750W - 4 mins
E/850W - 3 1/2 mins
33 Notting Hill Gate
Sleeve & Tray.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Little Dish Tomato Sauce (52%), Cooked Arborio Rice (17%), British Chicken (15%), Sweet Potato (8%), Butternut Squash (5%), Regato Cheese (3%).
Tomato Sauce made using Water, Onion, Chopped Tomato, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese, Tomato Puree, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Roast Red Pepper Puree, Basil, Oregano, Thyme.
Arborio Rice made with Water, Arborio Rice.
Free From Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 200g serving|
|of which sugars||1.7g||3.5g|
|of which saturates||1.7g||3.5g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||2.2g||4.4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.8g||1.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 04:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.