- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Little Dish Cottage Pie
6 days guaranteed *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
- Fresh & natural food for children 1 year+
- No added salt or sugar
- 100% natural ingredients
- Loved by kids
The finest British beef mince in our tasty tomato sauce made with 5 hidden vegetables and topped with a delicious sweet potato, parsnip and grated Cheddar cheese. This meal provides your little ones with one of their five-a-day.
Serving Suggestions: Enjoy with jacket potato for extra carbohydrates and more energy.
We are Little Dish and we make fresh, healthy food for kids. We prepare all of our meals by hand so you can serve your children proper food even when you don’t have time to cook. And because we create every recipe with our Nutritionist, you know it’s going to be nutritionally balanced for your little ones.
There once was a wobbly cow, who kept falling over somehow. But a meal that was balanced, so improved her talents, she can ride a unicycle now.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
For best result heat from chilled in the oven. Do not reheat.
Electric 200°C: 25 mins (from chilled), 200°C: 30 mins (from frozen).
Fan 190°C: 20 mins (from chilled), 190°C: 25 mins (from frozen).
Gas Mark 6: 25 mins (from chilled), Mark 6: 30 mins (from frozen).
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in cantre of oven. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for two minutes.
D/750W: 2½ mins (from chilled), 4½ mins (from frozen).
E/850W: 2 mins (from chilled), 4 mins (from frozen).
Microwave ovens vary. These are guidelines only. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. Allow to stand for 2 minutes in microwave. using scissors carefully remove film, stir and serve
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
33 Notting Hill Gate
Sleeve & Tray.
Potato, Vegetable Stock (contains Water, Carrot, Leek, Onion), Aberdeen Angus Minced Beef (16%), Sweet Potato (14%), Parsnip (8%), Carrot, Crushed Tomato (3%), Milk, Mild Cheddar Cheese (2%), Mushroom, Tomato Puree, Onion, Cornflour, Unsalted Butter, Roasted Red Pepper Puree, Wheat Flour, Rosemary, Thyme, Garlic Puree.
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.