Offer - Little Dish Fish Pie with Salmon & Pollock 200g
Packed full of Omega-3!
6 days guaranteed (avg. 29)*
- Fresh & natural food for children 1 year+
- 100% natural ingredients
- Low in salt
Serving Suggestions: Enjoy with fresh greens.
Proper Food for Little Ones. At Little Dish we make healthy meals for toddlers and young children. We create tasty recipes using only natural ingredients, and each new Little Dish is given a thumbs up by our team of Tiny Tasters and their Mums before we let it out of the kitchen. And because we create every recipe with our nutritionist, you know it's going to be nutritionally balanced for your little ones.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
best results heat from chilled in the oven. Do not reheat. |
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2minutes before serving.
Electric 190°C: 25 mins (from chilled), 35 mins (from frozen).
Fan 170°C: 25 mins (from chilled), 35 mins (from frozen).
Gas Mark 5: 25 mins (from chilled), 35 mins (from frozen).
Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 2minutes in the microwave. Remove film, and serve.
750W: From chilled - 1.5 mins, stand 1 min, cook further 1min. From frozen - 2.5mins, stand 1 min, cook further 2.5mins.
850W: From chilled - 1 min, stand 1 min, cook further 1min. From frozen - 2.5mins, stand 1 min, cook further 2mins.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
33 Notting Hill Gate,
Sleeve & tray.
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable.
All attempts have been made to remove fish bones although some may remain. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Contains Fish, Contains Milk
Cheese Sauce with Fish (57%): Milk, Pollock (Fish) (17%), Onion, Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Water, Salmon (Fish) (8%), Fromage Frais (Milk), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (4%), Leek (3%), Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Juice, Nutmeg, Potato and Veg Mash (42%): Potato, Carrot (17%), Swede (8%), Parsnip (5%), Milk, Butter (Milk), White Pepper, Nutmeg
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 200g pack|
|of which saturates||1.6g||3.3g|
|of which sugars||2.6g||5.2g|
|Veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Sep-2014 at 02:48. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.