- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Little Dish Fish Pie 200g
Packed full of Omega-3!
Buy any 3, save 25% - Buy any 3, save 25%. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
6 days guaranteed (avg. 20)*
- Fresh & natural food for children 1 year+
- No added salt or sugar
- 100% natural ingredients
- Loved by kids
Salmon and cod pie with sweet potato, carrot and finely chopped spinach (shhh!) in a tasty cheese sauce. A highly nutritious recipe loved by kids. This meal provides a great source of omega 3.
Serving Suggestions: Enjoy with fresh greens.
We are Little Dish and we make fresh, healthy food for kids. We prepare all of our meals by hand so you can serve your children proper food even when you don’t have time to cook. And because we create every recipe with our Nutritionist, you know it’s going to be nutritionally balanced for your little ones.
There once was a very small fish, to build muscle was his only wish. He ate spinach and found, he could lift twenty pounds. And now the girls think he’s a dish.
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Pre-School & Finger Foods / Main Meal
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Complete Meals
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
For best results heat from chilled in the oven.
Electric (200º): 10 mins (from chilled), 20 mins (from frozen).
Fan (180ºC): 10 mins (from chilled), 20 mins (from frozen).
Gas (gas mark 6): 10 mins (from chilled), 20 mins (from frozen).
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for two minutes
B/650W: 4 mins (from chilled), 4½ mins (from frozen).
D/750W: 3½ mins (from chilled), 4 mins (from frozen).
E/850W: 3 mins (from chilled), 3½ mins (from frozen).
Microwave ovens vary, these are guidelines only. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place tray on a microwaveable plate. Stir and check food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 minutes
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
33 Notting Hill Gate
Sleeve & tray.
All attempts have been made to remove fish bones although some may remain. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Milk
Little Dish Cheese Sauce (39%), Salmon (9%), Cod (9%), Sweet Potato (9%), Carrot, Potato, Mature Cheddar Cheese, Spinach (1%).
Little Dish Cheese Sauce contains Whole Milk, Water, Mature cheddar Cheese (22%), Single Cream, Unsalted Butter, Wheat flour, Nutmeg.
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
|Typical values||per 100g||200g serving|
|of which sugars||2.2g||4.3g|
|of which saturates||4.7g||9g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||1.8g||3.6g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.3g||0.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.