Offer - Little Dish Mild Chicken Korma 200g
A tasty curry especially for little ones!
5 days guaranteed (avg. 15) (avg. 15)*
- Fresh & natural food for children 1 year+
- No added salt or sugar
- 100% natural ingredients
- Loved by kids
Bite size pieces of British chicken breast in a mild creamy coconut sauce with fluffy basmati rice. Kids love the mild flavours of this korma with the coconut milk and natural yoghurt combined with ground coriander, cumin and turmeric. This meal provides a source of protein.
Serving Suggestions: Enjoy this dish with pitta bread fingers.
We are Little Dish and we make fresh, healthy food for kids. We prepare all of our meals by hand so you can serve your children proper food even when you don't have time to cook. And because we create every recipe with our Nutritionist, you know it's going to be nutritionally balanced for your little ones.
There once was a great chicken race, but one runner couldn't keep pace. He ate curry and rice, all flavoured with spice. And ended up winning first place.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for two minutes.
Microwave ovens vary. These are guidelines only. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place tray on a microwaveable plate. Stir and check food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 minutes
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
33 Notting Hill Gate
Sleeve & Tray.
We only use 100% natural ingredients and never add salt or sugar. The chicken used in this Mild Chicken Korma is free from antibiotics and growth hormones and comes from specially selected British farms where animals are well cared for. We find kids love the taste of this mild curry.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Gluten
Cooked Basmati Rice (40%), British Chicken Breast (18%), Coconut Milk (15%), Water, Onion, Coconut Cream (2%), Full Fat Yoghurt, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Puree, Garlic, Turmeric, Ground Coriander, Cumin, Corn Flour.
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||per 100g||200g serving|
|of which sugars||0.2g||0.4g|
|of which saturates||4.2g||8.1g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.7g||1.4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.3g||0.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Apr-2014 at 02:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.