- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Little Dish Monty's Favourite Spaghetti & Meatballs 200g
Actually, everyone’s favourite!
Buy any 3, save 25% - Buy any 3, save 25%. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
6 days guaranteed (avg. 17)*
- Fresh & natural food for children 1 year+
- No added salt or sugar
- 100% natural ingredients
- Loved by kids
British beef meatballs cooked in a tasty tomato sauce and served with short cut spaghetti. This meal provides your little ones with one of their five-a-day.
Serving Suggestions: Delicious crunchy carrot sticks - perfect finger foods.
We are Little Dish and we make fresh, healthy food for kids. We prepare all of our meals by hand so you can serve your children proper food even when you don’t have time to cook. And because we create every recipe with our Nutritionist, you know it’s going to be nutritionally balanced for your little ones.
There once was a boy who one day, tried spaghetti and shouted hooray. This his favourite lunch, packs a flavoursome punch. And provides one of his five a day.
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Pasta Dishes
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Pre-School & Finger Foods / Main Meal
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
For best results heat from chilled in the oven. Do not reheat.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven. Heat as indicated. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes serve.
Electric (200°C): 25 mins (from chilled), 30 mins (from frozen).
Fan (190°C): 20 mins (from chilled), 25 mins (from frozen).
Gas (gas mark 6): 25 mins (from chilled), 30 mins (from frozen).
Microwave ovens vary. These are guidelines only. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. Allow to stand for 2 minutes in microwave. Using scissors carefully remove film and serve.
D/750W: 2½ mins (from chilled), 5 mins (from frozen).
E/850W: 2 mins (from chilled), 4 mins (from frozen)
Country of Origin
33 Notting Hill Gate
Sleeve & Tray.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Tomato Sauce (58%) contains Water, Carrot, Crushed Tomato, Tomato Puree, Onion, Orange Juice, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic, Basil, Lemon Juice, Oregano, Rosemary, Vinegar and Black Pepper.
British Beef Meatballs (20%) contains British Beef, Onion, Rusk, Water, Red Pepper, Garlic Puree, Herbs and Black Pepper.
Cooked Short Cut Spaghetti (17%) contains Water, Durum Wheat Semolina.
Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (5%).
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||per 200g serving|
|of which sugars||2.7g||5.3g|
|of which saturates||2g||3.9g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||2.2g||4.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.5g||0.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.