Offer - Little Dish Pasta Bolognese 200g
Perfect for lunch or dinner!
5 days guaranteed (avg. 20) (avg. 20)*
Price per 100g: £1.25
- Fresh & natural food for children 1 year+
- No added salt or sugar
- 100% natural ingredients
- Loved by kids
Macaroni with the finest British beef mince in a fresh tomato sauce. Like our Cottage Pie, the tomato sauce used in this recipe contains five puréed vegetables, including carrot, red pepper, sweet potato, tomato and onion. We use short cut macaroni in this recipe for easy self-feeding.
This meal provides your little ones with one of their five-a-day.
We are Little Dish and we make fresh, healthy food for kids. We prepare all of our meals by hand so you can serve your children proper food even when you don't have time to cook. And because we create every recipe with our Nutritionist, you know it's going to be nutritionally balanced for your little ones.
There once was a young girl called Sonia, who made the best sauce in Bologna, so full of meat and veg, it brimmed over the edge, and all those who ate it grew stronger.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Electric (190ºC): 25 mins (from chilled); 30 mins (from frozen).
Fan (190ºC): 20 mins (from chilled); 25 mins (from frozen).
Gas (gas mark 5): 25 mins (from chilled); 30 mins (from frozen).
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for two minutes.
D/750W: 3 mins (from chilled; 5.5 mins (from frozen).
E/850W: 2.5 mins (from chilled); 5 mins (from frozen).
Microwave ovens vary. These are guidelines only. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place tray on a microwaveable plate. Stir and check food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
33 Notting Hill Gate
Sleeve & Tray.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Celery
- May Contain: Egg
Bolognese Sauce (75%): Water, British Minced Beef (28%), Chopped Tomato (14%), Carrot (6%), Sweet Potato (6%), Tomato Puree, Onion (4%), Crushed Tomato, Cornflour, Vegetable Stock (contains Carrot, Celeriac, Spinach, Lettuce, Beetroot), Parsley, Thyme, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Puree, Oregano, Black Pepper.
Cooked Pasta (25%): Durum Wheat Semolina, Water.
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||200g pack|
|of which sugars||3.2g||6.4g|
|of which saturates||1.9g||3.8g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||1.5g||2.9g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.5g||0.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.