Offer - Little Dish Pasta with Cheese, Peas & Broccoli Trees 200g
Perfect for lunch or dinner!
Mix & Match: Buy any 2 for £4 - Mix & Match: Buy any 2 for £4. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
5 days guaranteed (avg. 18)*
Price per 100g: £1.08
- Fresh & natural food for children 1 year+
- No added salt or sugar
- 100% natural ingredients
- Loved by kids
Bite size pasta shells with petit pois and mini-florets of broccoli in a fresh cheese sauce. A nutritious addition of high in iron green vegetables add a twist to the classic and favourite macaroni cheese. This meal provides a source of calcium.
Serving Suggestions: Bread sticks and crunchy salad leaves go perfectly with our Pasta Cheese.
We are Little Dish and we make fresh, healthy food for kids. We prepare all of our meals by hand so you can serve your children proper food even when you don't have time to cook. And because we create every recipe with our Nutritionist, you know it's going to be nutritionally balanced for your little ones.
There once was a boy who thought peas would help him learn his ABCs. So he ate them with broccoli, his brain no works properly, and reading is simply a breeze.
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Pasta Dishes
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals / Toddler (1-2 Years)
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals / Pre-School (2-3 Years)
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
For best results heat from chilled in the microwave. Do not reheat.
Electric (190ºC): 25 mins (from chilled); 30 mins (from frozen).
Fan (190ºC): 20 mins (from chilled); 25 mins (from frozen).
Gas (gas mark 5): 25 mins (from chilled); 30 mins (from frozen).
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Remove from oven and allow to stand for two minutes then remove film (you'll need scissors) and stir before serving.
D/750W: 3 mins (from chilled); 5.5 mins (from frozen).
E/850W: 2.5 mins (from chilled); 5 mins (from frozen).
Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. Allow to stand for 2 minutes in the microwave, remove film (you'll need scissors) and stir before serving. All microwaves vary - these are guidelines only.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
33 Notting Hill Gate
Sleeve & Tray.
We only use 100% natural ingredients, never add salt or sugar, and test all our vegetables for pesticides. We find that kids love the natural sweetness of petit pois and there is something about 'trees' that makes broccoli fun to eat. This Little Dish is so fresh and tasty you may be tempted to tuck in yourself.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Egg
Cheese Sauce (63%): Water, Milk, Mild Cheddar Cheese (10%), Medium Fat Soft Cheese, Mature Cheddar Cheese (5%), Single Cream, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (3%), Cornflour, Wheat Flour, Nutmeg.
Cooked Pasta Shells (21%): Durum Wheat Semolina, Water.
Petit Pois (10%).
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 200g pack serving|
|of which sugars||4.3g||8.6g|
|of which saturates||3.2g||6.4g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||2.4g||2.1g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.8g||0.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.